DECEMBER CLOSURE NOTICE
Dear valuable stakeholder,
Kindly note that the Companies Tribunal will be closed from Wednesday, 21 December 2022 at 12:00 and reopen on Tuesday, 3 January 2023. In this regard, please note the following:
- Most normal services such as manual submission and consultation will not be available,
- Applications may still be submitted on-line or through emails as usual. Online submission is the most preferred mode as opposed to emails. For online, log on to: https://cms.companiestribunal.org.za/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No new scheduling of hearings will take place during this period. However, applications that have already been allocated may still be decided on paper (without hearing) depending on the availability of Tribunal Members. In this regard, the Registrar is to make proper arrangements with the Members and ensure assistance is given to members if necessary.
- Where the Registrar arranges for the cases to continue during this period, decisions made shall be promptly communicated to the parties to allow the normal turnaround time for reviews etc., to run, considering the known public holidays.
- During the closure times, for emergencies, the following Managers may be contacted:
- On applications: Mr. Selby Magwasha: 064 056 0355
- On communication: Mr. Simukele Khoza: 072 251 7265
- Any other matter: Ms. ‘Maletlatsa Monica Ledingwane: 073 766 8866
The Tribunal thanks you for your contribution to its mandate and wishes you and your families a blessed and fulfilling festive season.
Ms. M. M. Ledingwane 13 December 2022
Chief Operations Officer