DECEMBER CLOSURE NOTICE
Dear valuable stakeholder:
Kindly note that the Companies Tribunal will be closed from Monday, 20th December 2021 and reopen on Tuesday, 4 th January 2022. During this period, please take note of the following:
- The Tribunal offices will be closed and most ordinary services will not be available
- Applications may still be submitted on-line or through emails in the usual manner. Online submission is the most preferred mode (as opposed to emails). For online submission, log on to: https://cms.companiestribunal.org.za/ or send an email to email@example.com.
- No new scheduling of hearings will take place during this period. However, applications that have already been allocated may be decided on paper (without hearing) may continue depending on the availability of Tribunal members and support Staff if necessary. In this regard, Manager: Registry is to make proper arrangements with the members and ensure support and assistance are given to members where necessary.
- Where arrangements are made by the Manager: Registry for the cases to continue during this period, decisions made shall be promptly communicated to the parties to allow the normal turn around time for appeals and reviews etc, to run, considering the known public holidays.
- During the closure times, where absolutely necessary, the following Managers may be contacted:
- For general emergencies: Ms ‘Maletlatsa Monica Ledingwane: 076 820 1010.
- For emergencies on applications: Mr Selby Magwasha: 064 056 0355
- For emergencies on communication: Mr Simukele Khoza: 072 251 7265
All other matters not urgent and or of emergency nature should please await the opening of the office. The Tribunal thanks you for your contribution to its mandate and wishes you and your families a blessed and fulfilling festive season.
Be safe, sanitize and keep the recommended social distance!
Ms. M. M. Ledingwane 01 December 2021
Chief Operations Officer