COVID- 19 PANDEMIC
25 March 2020
Office Closure: Notice to Companies Tribunal Stakeholders: COVID- 19 LOCKDOWN
The State President announced nation-wide lockdown in terms of the Disaster Management Act, No. 27 of 2002 from midnight on Thursday 26 March until midnight on Thursday 16 April 2020. All South Africans will have to stay at home. During this period, please take note of the following:
- The Tribunal offices will be closed and most ordinary services will not be available.
- Management of the Tribunal may still be contacted if necessary using the contact details on Annexure A.
- Applications may still be submitted on-line or through emails as has been the case. Online submission is the most preferred mode. For submission, log on to: https://cms.companiestribunal.org.za/
- All scheduled hearing are suspended. No new scheduling of hearings will take place.
- Allocated applications that may be decided on paper (without hearing) may still continue depending on the ability of Tribunal members to continue.
- Decisions made by Tribunal members may still be communicated to the parties.
- A Moratorium or Dies non has been placed on the running of days for legal purposes (Annexure B).
Ms ‘Maletlatsa Monica Ledingwane
Chief Operations Officer
012 394 1123